Friday, August 27, 2010

Time Passes So Quickly

I realized tonight that I haven't been here in a while.  I've been a bit depressed.  I do what I have to and that's about it.  I made some more cards for my friend Gloria, but I can't seem to push my way through this barrier I'm at.

My hubby had a procedure wednesday at the doctors office, he made the appointment for 7:00 am.  He knows how bad it is for me in the early morning, but I made it and we went so I could drive him home.  I took a book and some stuff to snack on.  He was fine and stayed home after.

Tomorrow is our grandsons birthday, he turns 10.  I've made his card.  Last week he and his younger sister spent the days with me.  He asked me several times to be sure and make him a card, I assured him I would.  So the card is made!!  We bought him jeans and a shirt and are giving him $10 so he can buy something he wants.

I just don't know what to do, I feel like I'm in thick jello and my thoughts are as sluggish as my body feels.  I hate this!!  I've felt off all day, just not right. 

Hopefully I'll be able to take pictures of some of the cards I'm doing and post them :)  Camera goes into my purse now, so I don't forget it for the birthday party tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment