Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Down, down, down

Phil stayed home today and watched the grandkids.  Unfortunately I slept.  I'm so down I can't believe it.  It's an effort just to move.  I don't hurt (much) but I feel so awful.  My mom called, said I needed a kick in the butt.  That's my mom *smile*  Tomorrow Lisa picks up the grandkids at 11:00 and thursday at 11:30.  My list of things to do is tossed aside.  Going to take them to see my mom tomorrow morning.  See mom and her dogs (there are 4 in the house)

I started a paper sack mini album that I saw on Youtube.  I need to put on the cover and decorate.  I'm stuck, I know what I want to do, but I have all these paper scraps that I feel like I "should" use.  I think I'll do what I want - take the papers that fit what I want.  I'll make another album with scraps :)

I hate the "shoulds"  They box me in.  OK my venting is over for a bit.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment