Monday, April 18, 2011

YPP Stick Pin Swap

I've finished my stick pins for the swap I'm in at Your Paper Pantry.  Now I need to package them and get them shipped off.  My goal is to do this by wednesday :)  I mailed off my flowers last friday.  I haven't been feeling well so everything is difficult to do.  I feel like I haven't been doing anything creative - then I look around my messy craft room and realize I have been!!  I had the grand kids over last friday - it was a blast as usual.  We didn't do a craft this time - but I have my wireless internet set up so they could use it with their Ipods.  When I gave them the password, I told them it was my birthday - my grand daughter said "boy you have a long birthday grandma"  10 digits (my birthday plus other numbers) I had to laugh.
My husband was upset saturday when I was in Roberts too long.  He had gone to the grocery store near by and left me at Roberts to shop.  When he was finished he parked and waited for me.  He waited 20 minutes.  That was not a good time.  Do any of you lose track of time in your favorite store?  I do it all the time.  I know better than to shop when he might be waiting.  (Plus he hates the money I spend on my crafts)  Do you have a similar problem?  Please comment and let me know.  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment