Saturday, April 9, 2011

Early Saturday morning

Woke up too early this morning (around 2 am) because of the pain.  Had to take my pills and wait.  My right foot is bad today - hard to walk on. 
I've joined two swaps at My Paper Pantry - the flower and stickpin ones.  I misread the flower instructions and thought they had to be a minimum of 2 1/2 inches wide - after I made 18 flowers I re-read and saw it was 1 1/2 inches!!  Yikes!  I have huge flowers hahaha.  Luckily I could fix one set (they were fabric & lace) I took them apart and cut them down and re-did them (finshed that part this morning)  Another set I'll have to cut out of paper again.  I plan on giving the huge flower but I'll put it on the back of the tag with my info.  I've just taken forever to get these flowers done!!  I only need to make 4 sets of 4 (16 total) to trade, but I wanted a set for myself and another set for a friend.  Turned out be 24 flowers total and only half are "done"
I have a set of the stick pins I'm going to trade - spring/easter theme.  Those should be fairly easy to finish up.
Back to work for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment