Thursday, March 24, 2011

YPP fun & I think I won??

There is so much going on at Your Paper Pantry that all I've been doing is getting familiar with the place!  I've joined a few of the groups and tomorrow is when they start posting the swaps.  I hope to join a couple of them - the stickpin interests me and the flowers.  I'm in 5 groups total but I'll follow the others until I feel more comfortable!
I haven't created anything *blah* I started on a couple of cards last night but got side tracked and ended up doing housework!  *double blah*  Tonight is the night for crafts!
I think I won a giveaway at one of the blogs I'm a member of - but I was suppose to notify her by yesterday, so I think I'm too late.  I dashed off an email to the blogger and I'm crossing my fingers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment